MOROCCO FASHION & TEX - Morocco International Textile & Accessories Fair will be opening doors exhibition between March 2021, organized by the international 23 years old experience and expertise of Pyramids Group welcoming the industry professionals.
With the participation of domestic and international textile professionals Morocco Fashion & Tex presents high quality products. Through Pyramid Group’s strongest network in Europe, Middle East and North Africa Morocco Fashion & Tex will be attracting thousands of visitors from Middle East, the Arabian Gulf, Europe, Russia & CIS Countries.
Morocco Fashion & Tex team looks forward to meeting you between March 2021.
- Visitor Profile
- Why Visit?
Agents & Distributors
Purchasers of Chain Stores
Associations & Institutions
Morocco is one of the best places for investment activities by the specialties of;
5th largest economy of Africa
Abundant and inexpensive labor force
Large pool of educated professionals
Macroeconomic Picture is stable
Free Trade Agreements with EU, USA and more
Great platform to discuss business development models
Buyers Delegations from Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Russia and CIS Countries.
Mutual sharing of information
Reaching latest news and Technologies
Increasing Trade Volume
Geographical importance of being a gate from MENA to Europe
Create a new market/Increse activities within the existing market
- Exhibitor Profile
- Why Exhibit?
• Men’s,Women’s,Kids’,Formal,Evening,Home Wear
• Underwear & Lingerie,Sports Wear
• Garment,Manufacturing Accessories
• Yarn,Fiber, Fabric & Raw MAterial
• Wool, Silk, Lace, Embroidery
• Printed Fabrics
• Color-Woven-Shirting Fabrics
• Denim Fabrics and Weavers
• Morocco, where home textile import is exempt from tax, imports high volume of textile which accelerates the export.
• B2B Meetings
• Buyers Delegations from Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Russia and CIS Countries.
• Free accommodation options for professional buyers in cooperation with Egypt, the Netherlands, Iraq offices and Iran, Russia, Middle East, North Africa agents.
• Morocco’s political stability, steady economic growth, a thriving port and a strategic geographic position.
• In the midst of the turmoil seen in the North Africa region, Morocco has adopted a new Constitution that empowers Parliament by enlarging the domain of lawmaking and recognizing the opposition’s status, enlarges individual and collective liberties and strengthens human rights.
• Economic growth o has averaged 4.9% in the past five years, while inflation has stayed below 2%.
• Morocco has made improvements to its infrastructure to take advantage of its proximity to Europe. Its Tanger-Med port, located less than 10 miles from Europe, is one of the busiest ports in Africa and will have an 8 million container capacity by 2017. The port is connected by rail and highway to free zones and industrial parks.
• Morocco Fashion & Tex is full of opportunities for exhibitors and visitors to do business on a global scale. Morocco Fashion & Tex is an international platform where sector professionals are able to meet each other and develop their network.
• Morocco Fashion & Tex is the where that you can discover thousands trendy products of widely known brands and chain stores
• Over 20.000 industry professionals came together for two previous editions
• Over three previous years more than 300 business meetings occured in Morocco Textile Fair
• Morocco Fashion & Tex is an unique exhibiton of Morocco where you can discover new, more cost-effective solutions to your existing processes
• You can meet with new suppliers, customers and business partners